John 3:21

John 3:21
"It is the nature of all hypocrites and false prophets to create a conscience where there is none, and to cause conscience to disappear where it does exist." Martin Luther

Friday, May 14, 2010

Recent communications and a "faux pas "

We recently received a letter from the NI Synod saying to meet the requirements to fully split from the ELCA our Church council would have to travel up to the NI Synod office in Rockford to address the NI Synod council and give  our rationale for wanting to leave and to then listen to their response and then open some sort of dialog in an attempt to coerce us into either giving up our Church name or pressure as into remaining with them . We declined the invitation to travel to their office but were still open to having a phone conference with them just to finalize the whole mess. Our church attorney (who is also a member), sent out an e-mail asking "who should we contact". It was not addressed to anyone in particular and I thought it was just to me. I  didn't see that a member of the NI Synod was in the recipients list as I was just reading it in the yahoo preview pane that show the e-mail only and when I thought I was responding to a single person (our attorney" I in fact I was sending the response out to this NI person as well. Below is a copy of the e-mail in question. After it was brought to my attention I sent out an apology as they were unintended recipients and they received the e-mail by accident. They in response sent back an e-mail scolding me and questioning my character and leadership ability. 
This is getting to an insanity level from the ELCA. They will stop at nothing and re-write and re-interpret anything they can to cause as much damage and grief to all who oppose them. They are deceiving their flock and misdirecting souls on a cataclysmic level daily and think they have moral integrity to attack me for a sarcastic e-mail sent to them by accident.  

I'd contact this big lovable lug . But actually Sandra Musch is probably the person to contact 

815-964-9934 
                                Gary Wollersheim 

   


Or Jeff Clements, Gary's asst.
 
img
815-964-9934

or Sandra Musch


img

Ms. Sandra J. Musch

Assistant to the Bishop
Administration; Financial Administrator; Oversight of Rosters; Coordination of Synod and Congregation Constitutions; Congregational Life CommitteeCongregational Resourcing Event and Professional Leaders Conference Subcommittees; Events Coordinator; Legal Issues; Synod Assembly Co-chairperson
815-964-9934
smusch@nisynod.org

No comments: